- This event has passed.
Digital Health IT Webinar with Frost and Sullivan
February 28, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Join us for a Webinar with Frost & Sullivan on Digital Health IT
Frost & Sullivan defines Digital Health “to be the application of data to the delivery of healthcare, using computational and telecommunications technologies, to support business process workflow, clinical workflow, and patient data management. The goal of digital health is to achieve better patient outcomes while improving efficiency and containing costs.”
Link for webinar will be sent out the day before.
Victor Camlek, Industry Principle, Frost & Sullivan
More than 30 years of Market Intelligence experience, which includes primary and secondary research techniques. Particular expertise in:
– Competitive Intelligence
– Market Sizing
– Business Opportunity Assessments
Experience as an expert contributor and team leader focused on action-oriented projects within:
– Scientific and Medical Publishing (Online Databases, Healthcare Analytics, and Pharmaceutical)
– Telecommunications (Information Services Concepts, Residential Broadband; Wireless)
– Intellectual Property (Online Patent Databases and IP Services)
– Vertical Market Assessments in numerous domains.
What I bring to the Team
Expert Market Analyst
Strong Presentation skills including appearances at global publishing industry conferences
Expert Writing capabilities
Expert Business Researcher
Extensive expertise working in Strategy and Marketing Departments.
Corporate experience includes:
– Thomson Reuters, Healthcare IP and Science (Philadelphia, PA, USA)
– Telcordia Technologies (Morristown, NJ. USA)
M.L.S. from Queens College (CUNY), (Queens, New York, USA)
BA (Communications) from Hunter College (CUNY), (New York, NY, USA)